You can either book an appointment at my practice or you can book for an Online Therapy session.
For appointment at my Practice in Centurion or Claremont.
- Clients who see me in person also have the option to pay by credit card, but you can also pay by cash or debit Card at my practice
- For couple/marital therapy, I see each partner individually for a first session. Please ensure that you book two appointments – one for each partner individually.
- Payments for Therapy session at my Practice can be paid when we meet or I will process a Medical aid claim
Appointment for an Online Therapy session:
- For first time Online Therapy clients, you will need to complete a registration form before your first session. You only need to do this once.
- The Online Therapy sessions will be conducted using Zoom. Kindly download the app here: Zoom Download
- Please note that appointments need to be cancelled 24 hours in advance or they will be charged. Not cancelling in time denies another client an opportunity to get therapeutic help. Cancellations and re-scheduling can easily be managed via the online scheduler.